Sunday, May 24, 2015

Good Morning Little Love! ♥

Woke up and the first thing I did was to check on my new rabbit!

She was lying down in the temporary box, fully stretched. 
Reached out and stroked her gently.. She moved!
Thank God, she's alive! YAYY! ♥ 

*Slowly heaved a sigh of relief* 
Didn't realise that I was holding my breathe!
Okay, I'm just too overly paranoid.. Heehee!
(I think I understand how parents feel now..)

Carried her and she hopped out of my hands to land on my bed!
I think she loves my bed already!

She's so so so cute! Feeling so blessed!

Until now, I still can't believe she's MINE. Wow! 
Thank you thank you thank you God!

I really must thank the lady who backed out on her words and gave Thumper to someone else.
Thumper is really cute (but he looks a little sad and eh..grumpy?)..


..But mine even cuter! And she is in the exact color I wanted! Wow!
(I actually had to consider Thumper for a while because I didn't exactly get the He-is-The-One feel.
But when I saw my rabbit's photo, I knew I wanted her!)

---

Guess what? 

Rabbit has a name! And I shall let Steffi announce it.. 


Hello FLUFFY!  

Even at such a young age, Steffi is a lot more decisive and quick in decision making than me!

Her: Her name is Snowy!
Me: What? Anyway she's not white.. How can she be Snowy? 
Her: Then Fluffy!
Me: Why Fluffy?
Her: Because she's so fluffy! 
Me: Hmm.. Okay, Fluffy then!

She loves Fluffy already!

Despite being cut by Fluffy's (long) nails, she still carried her.
Caught her playing with Fluffy and saying to her, "Mummy loves you".. Aww~

Stacci likes Fluffy too but she's also scared of her.. Lol!
Oh well, Stacci's still young.. :)

---

The girls went back to their homes for lunch so it was just Fluffy and me again! 

Was packing my room and got a shocked when I didn't see Fluffy on my bed!
Panicked and searched frantically for a while before I finally caught sight of Fluffy..


Haha, how long has she been there, observing me??

Was super sleepy after lunch and dozed off after putting Fluffy back into her box.
When I woke up, she was still in her box.. Also sleeping! Haha!

I'm so looking forward to our lives together!

Like what I told Cookie when she just came to our house when she was only 2 months old..
 I shall repeat the same.. 

Someday.. Some years later, you will have to leave me.
And I will lament why time passed by so fast.. 
Even though it has been many years.
I will still love you then.. 
Probably more than how much I love you now.
I hope to cherish our time together while we can.
Parting will be sad when the time comes.. Inevitably. 
But before that moment comes, let's have loads of wonderful time together!
I love you, Fluffy! 

And I still love you, Cookie!  
More than when you first came into our house and our hearts.
Don't worry, having Fluffy won't make me love you any lesser!

No comments:

Post a Comment