Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Review: Palmer's White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment

Yesterday I promised that I will share my review on the 2nd product and YES, that is what I am going to do now!

Presenting..

Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment


Love the cute way she observed me with her head slightly tilted to one side!

---

More Info about the Product

This product is from the same range as the one I introduced yesterday.. SO YES! 
They have the same goodness!

This product specially targets DARK CIRCLES and shadows.
It also brightens the under eyes, firms and lifts as well as relieving puffiness! 

WOOHOO! PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY DARK CIRCLES!!

---

My Eyes and their Annoying Friends.. Dark Circles

I always feel that as long as the eyes are pretty, the overall appearance would be pretty.
Which is why I always focus on my eye makeup (and slack on the other areas).. Opps!

Just refer to the photos below.. Enough said!


Yeah, all 3 are me.. And the 1st photo is me at my most natural form..


Dark circles are really bad to have. It makes me look tired and listless which would affect others' overall impression of me! As you can see, the appearance of our eyes has a big impact on our overall appearance! Personally for me, I don't feel confident when my dark circles are exposed. Whenever I cover them up with concealers, I gain confidence almost instantly! So let's take care of our eyes and the areas around them!

Although concealers can help to hide them.. But it's not really solving the problem! We need to get to the root of the problem and resolve it, right?

Hope Palmer's product can help me to get rid of the dark circles!!
Let's try!

Using the Product

Self-proclaimed Meipai "model" is back in action again! Haha!


Applying on the Right Eye (anyhow swipe) = How I really do it!
Applying on the Left Eye (gently dab) = How I should do it!

Haha! Seriously it's so hard to apply the lotion gracefully with one hand while taking my hp to film myself with the other hand!
Really not easy to be a model and videographer.. Haha!
Well.. Nonetheless, I had fun filming! Heh! #CheapThrill

---

And just to share a rather embarrassing incident while I was trying this product..
I was wondering how come the packaging was so lousy this time!

Tried pressing (as shown below) and the "spray" simply refused to work!


After a while, I realized I had used it wrongly! #UserProblem
Opps.. Paiseh paiseh!

OH, it should be used like this..


---

My Verdict

I love the packaging.. After I figured out how to use it correctly! *Laughs!* 
Application is easy and it feels cooling as I glide it over my eye areas. The texture is light enough and gets absorbed into my skin pretty fast too! Love the slight warm sensation! 

And I really super love the look of the silvery liquid! Looks so magical! 


Can't see much from just one application though!
Will continue to use and monitor the results!

Where To Buy It

Available at Watsons, Guardian, BHG, Robinsons, John Little, Essentials Pharmacy, Nishino Pharmacy, all leading pharmacies, departmental and cosmetics stores.

Retail Price: SGD 22.90 for 15ml

Grab yours now!

P/S: I also had the chance to try out some other Palmer’s products. If you are interested, you can read my reviews!




No comments:

Post a Comment