Saturday, June 6, 2015

Rainy Saturday ♥

Wanted to go Mac to eat my brunch and do my assignment when it started to rain heavily!

Decided to cook my own brunch instead. ♥
(Yay, time for healthy brown rice! Been a while since I last had it.)

Waited and waited but the rain didn't show signs of stopping any time soon.
Not that I minded.. Haha!
Love the coolness of the air, thanks to the heavy rain! ♥
BEST weather for sleeping..♥♥♥ Woohoo!

Tried working on my essay but failed! Hahaha! I really tried..
I was feeling way too relaxed until I was struggling to keep my eyes open..

Looked at Fluffy and caught her dozing off.. Aww, cute max! ♥


Seeing her like that, I made a decision..

..Okay, assignment can wait.

*Headed for my wonderful dreamland blissfully* ♥♥♥ 
Life is perfect.. Haha!

---

Woke up in the evening.
Okay! Time to do my assignment!
Fighting! 加油!

I guess I can really use this excuse: My bunny ate my homework.. Haha!


Hope to finish my assignment by this weekend!
Deadline is next Tuesday!
Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment