Monday, June 8, 2015

Achievement Unlocked!


YES I DID!

Another childhood dream fulfilled!

Today's FHI outing.. Cycling at East Coast Park!

Even though I can cycle now, I still lacked confidence.

Was kinda worried and my mind started to generate lots of random questions.. 
What if I'm not used to the bicycle there? 
What if I forgot how to cycle?
What if I knock someone down?
What if I fall down?

My worries lessened a lot after I started cycling. Haha!
And after cycling for a while. I began to feel A LOT more confident.
Okay, I can really cycle now.. I guess!

I CAN REALLY CYCLE NOW! WOOHOO!

In fact, I could even admiring the scenery and enjoy the cycling process!
Love going down the slopes (not too steep!) and feeling the wind tease my hair!

After cycling for an hour, it was time to go home.
Tired but very, very happy.
When I was young, I couldn't join my friends because I didn't know how to cycle.
But today, I could cycle with my colleagues!

Although I still cannot cycle very well yet, it was a huge achievement for me!
And I was happy to know that I can control the bicycle better now!
好开心耶!

I will continue to practise cycling!



No comments:

Post a Comment