Saturday, March 26, 2016

Review: Acer Service Centre

Brought my laptop to the Acer Service Centre.
(Had to go on this day for the FREE repairs because the warrenty's expiring on 31 March 2016..
And I didn't want to take leave for this!)

Acer Computer (Singapore) Pte Ltd 
29, International Business Park #01-01, 
Acer Building, Tower A Service Centre (Side Entrance) 
Singapore 609923 

Business hours
- Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm 
Extended Hours: - Wednesday, 5:15pm till 7:45pm 
Saturday, 9:00am to 12:00pm 
(Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays)

---

So for the sake of my pink laptop, I woke up early on a Saturday morning..
Made my way in my semi-awake state..
And the next time I knew, here I was!


There was only a handful of people there. 
Means Acer laptops seldom break down? Heh!
Didn't have to wait that long either. 
Maybe about half an hour?

Finally.. Our turn!


Seriously, this laptop is so mischievous!

Whenever I'm using it, it would shut down on me at the slightest movement when it's not plugged to AC power. 
But when the technician ran some tests by moving it and even SHAKING IT, it seemed okay! 
What..?! @.@

I was so blur but luckily the technician was very experienced and careful!

Blur Example 1: Didn't Remove Adaptor for Bluetooth Mouse

I forgot to take out the adapter of my bluetooth mouth.
Fortunately the technician spotted it instantly, took out and passed it back to me.

Blur Example 2: Wrote Wrong Password

Once again, the technician came to the rescue again!
He double checked with me.. Only then did I realize that I had  written the password wrongly!
I wrote down my Windows password in CAPITAL LETTERS instead of small letters.
Opps! What was I thinking!

Today is the 2nd time I bring my laptop here for checks.
I must say, I am really impressed with the quality of the IT support given.
Sorry but honestly, I love the fact that the staff are local. 
Heehee! 

---

Left my laptop with them and went home. 
Goodbye Acer, see you again soon!


---

With my mission accomplished, I started to feel sleepy and tired.. Haha!

W.H.A.T!!


Bring it on! Let's go!
(FHI has trained me well, LOL!)

After 20 minutes, I finally found the correct bus stop for the bus that goes back to the MRT station..


---

Reached Ang Mo Kio just in time for THIS!


So excited to get my parcel, as usual!
So happy!

---

What a lucky and productive day!
Hope to have more days like this~

No comments:

Post a Comment