Monday, December 23, 2019

Hello Again~

Honestly cannot stand myself for being so fickle minded. Kept jumping from Blogger to WordPress then to Dayre… And well, Dayre is starting to charge fees, WordPress has ads all over my blog, so now I'm back to Blogger again. 😝

Can't believe that my last post here was 1 year plus ago! Just a quick update, I've been staying in my lovely Godsend house for more than a year and I'm still so loving it. Thank God for giving this house to me! And I'm not a blissful aunt of 4 kids anymore... 6! I need to update the photos... Heehee!

It's always interesting to read my old blog entries and recalled the interesting memories that I had forgotten. Also nice to see how I have changed in some ways but remains the same in certain aspects. Will try to post here more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment