Thursday, December 26, 2019

Boxing Day!

Boxing Day is always the day I open up my Christmas presents.

Coincidentally, today's the day I signed LOA with SPTel! 
The salary and benefits are very good. I just hope that I can do the job well!

Whenever I feel worried, I will try to remind myself this:


I CAN DO THIS!

---

On the way home, I was wondering where is the Christmas present that I bought for myself. Just checked the details... It reached Singapore already! And the next moment, I received a sms saying that he will put the parcel in my shoebox. 

OH YEAH!!! 

Whoa, the delivery from Korea is so fast despite Christmas!

I guess Boxing Day is an appropriate day for me to unbox my present!



Feeling so blessed to get such a great deal! 
And it's the newer version with longer battery life!

---

My present for Zai is...


Took me such a long time to chop the carrots and apples finely and rolling the mixture into balls! 
But it's really yummy so I ended up eating more than half of it... Opps!
Can't blame me, Zai didn't show much interest in them previously. 
After watching me eat them, he suddenly wanted to eat them too. Silly boy!

And of course, I brought him out for a walk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment