Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve

Many months ago, I wouldn't have known that I'll be spending my Christmas in KFC / Pizza Hut HQ this year.
Life is full of surprises indeed!

Only worked here as a temp for a few days but yet I received so many presents!


Thank you everyone!

And my presents for them... Tada!


To be honest, it's not very expensive but it's VERY YUMMY! I super love the cheese flavor!

---

10+ years ago, I'll probably be dolled up nicely and had plans for Christmas celebration after work.
But today I didn't even bother to put my bb cream. Face is totally bare with no hint of makeup at all.
No partying plans definitely... But I do feel excited to go home!

Just being at home makes me feel so happy! Bought a lot of ingredients yesterday. Gonna cook and make treats for Zai and Fluffy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment