Thursday, December 26, 2019

Job Offer & Laws of Attraction

Met up with the HR at SPTel and I was pleasantly surprised by the benefits provided for me! Had a chat with the HR about the job scope since we'll be working together. VERY happy to know that the HR roles are pretty well defined at SPTel. They even have staff specialized in answering general HR enquiries so we can just direct employees to them! WOW!

However, the HR Director kept emphasizing to me that this role requires OT. I wonder why... Well I hope it's manageable! At least the pay justifies for the extra hours I need to put in. Heh! So blessed to find a job with a higher salary than my last one despite how bad the job market is nowadays! 

---


Once again, Laws of Attraction proved to be effective! 
I had written repeatedly and pasted one of my notes on my fridge that went something like this...

I WILL GET A NEW JOB!
Salary: $XXXX
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Job Scope: Employee Engagement, L&D
Before Christmas!!!

Sometimes when I walked past my fridge, I would repeat the words aloud, and tell myself this WILL really happen. And eventually, it really all came true!

It's pretty amazing because I had 3 offers and all were offering me around the salary I was hoping for, in fact, higher! But they were not 100% perfect (eg. company was small, distance was a bit far, have to work 5.5 days, short term contract, etc). So I would finetune my visualisation each time and finally I got the offer from SPTel!

(So please be very specific when you are using the Laws of Attraction!) 

Kinda worried if I can fit well into my new job and how often I would need to do OT...
But never mind, I shall use Laws of Attraction again and be prepared for new challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment