Monday, November 30, 2015

SO FRUSTRATED..

Why can't I upload my Meipai videos to my blog???

Or should I say, I can upload.

BUT. 
THEY CANNOT BE PLAYED.

Chrome cannot.
Firefox cannot.
Phone cannot.

This is driving me nuts.


Not sure if the problem is with Blogspot?
Or with my laptop?
Or with my not-so-smart phone?

I wanna blog about Stacci's birthday celebration..
But the Meipai videos are not playing!!


---

Speaking of phone.. I finally ordered my new IPHONE 6S this morning!
WOOHOO~~~
AND IN ROSE GOLD! 


(Ahh, I feel a lot better already.. Haha!)

Was hoping that I could go and collect it today but the seller messaged to say that the stock may only be available on 2 Dec.

May? May? Mayyy?

Praying hard that I can get my new smartphone soon!


So excited to revert back to using iPhone after 2 years!




Sorry Samsung, I realized I really can't love you..


No comments:

Post a Comment