Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lovely Hair.. MINE! ♥

Was so motivated by my newly permed curls!
I want to KEEP having gorgeous hair!! 

Been thrifty for a while but for my hair.. BUY BUY BUY!! :D 

Styling products

---

Babyliss Hair Dryer
Super love this!

---

Bought Magic Hair Leverag!

To be honest, I didn't believe they would work.
Bought many random hair gadgets and none of them seem to work as promised.
But I thought Steffi and Stacci would probably have fun playing them.
Aiya, so cheap only..Just buy and try lah! Haha!

Saw some related videos.. 

Example of Fail Attempt
Hmm.. 

What we can learn from her experience: 
1. Don't attempt this when you are negative and doubtful that it would work.
2. Ensure your hair is tangle-free.
3. After part of your hair is inside, push up the spiral thingy and hold the upper half of the stick to prevent the stick from snapping into half when you tug at it.

(Re-watched the video after my first attempt in using them. Eh, I had no problem at all.
Can't help wondering.. Is it THAT hard? It's so simple that I think even my nieces can do it.)

Example of Successful Attempt
(Of course, it's BUBZ.. Haha!)

MY ATTEMPT! Haha!

Actually it was super easy and fast. I had fun doing it!
Went to bed with these.. Lalala~
Wasn't expecting much results actually. Just try lor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day.. 

Wow, all the pieces stayed on and none of them drop off despite me turning in my sleep!

CHECK THIS OUT!!! 


WOW IT REALLY WORKS!! 
Super love the effects!!


No comments:

Post a Comment