Monday, November 2, 2015

Hello Mocha Girl Girl!


Full picture here:

Until now I still find it hard to accept.
Why did she leave us so suddenly..

Just look at the photo on top.
It was taken merely a couple of days before she died.
She didn't look like she was not healthy at all.

Only clues were the bits of bones that my sister spotted at Mocha's anus when she died.
Somebody please tell me how to forgive the old bastard who gave her chicken bones even though we kept telling him NOT TO DO IT.

---

Had dreamt of Mocha previously.. 

1st time

She was lazing right in front of our main door.
Somehow I could understand her:
"I am always here, watching over all of you."

2nd time

Just this year when Eugene just passed away.
Had been feeling sad and couldn't stop tearing every now and then.

Then one night I dreamt of Mocha!
Somehow I felt that Eugene was nearby but he didn't want to show himself.
Had the feeling that he brought her here to comfort me.
But at the sight of Mocha, I immediately hugged her and started crying..
Told her how much I miss her,

When I woke up, I strangely felt a lot better.
And I stopped crying over Eugene's death.

Life is full of mysteries..

---

Writing this entry still make me tear a bit.
I miss, miss my sweet little Mocha girl so much!
How I wish I can see her again..

Will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment