Friday, February 9, 2018

Recovering!


It's been a long while since I last fell sick.. And this time I am actually sick since Nov 2017!!

Been sick for so long until I felt so frustrated and yet I couldn't do anything much about it. Eating medicine, vitamins and visiting doctors repeatedly also didn't seem to help much!

---

Not sure if it's because my body's weaker (slacked on my diet and exercise.. opps!) or simply because my company's doctors are lousy. Suddenly became very sick last Friday until I had to go back early! Despite seeing the doctor, eating the medicine and resting in bed over the weekends, I didn't get better. In fact, I started to have difficulties in taking deep breaths!!

Was so worried that I decided to visit my own doctor (which means not fully subsidized by my company) on Monday. After taking just the first dose of medicine, I felt A LOT better. Thank God! By now, I think I'm going to be fully recovered soon! Phew!

---

Plans for Healthier Lifestyle ahead!

1. Cook for myself more often
√ DIY lunch in office
√ Home-cooked for Zai and me

2. Increase activity level
√ Daily walks for Zai
√ Resume my KpopX Fitness classes

No comments:

Post a Comment