Tuesday, January 23, 2018

[Throwback] Shimizu OJT Team Building Retreat @ Batam

Okay, I had been too busy learning and doing new stuff at work so I didn't blog as often as I had planned to.. Okok, I admit, I didn't blog at all. Haha!

---

Previously I got to go Batam to help out in the coordination for the OJT Team Building Retreat.
(So shiok sia!! Woohoo! Wondering where will we go in 2018?)

---

Here are some photos and videos taken during that time!

Of course we had to take a group photo at the iconic place in Batam.. Haha!



Yes, I brought baby Cookie along!

---

Quite happy with my masterpieces (videos).
Entirely shot and edited with iPhone 6s!


--


---

More random photos / videos..

One of the restaurants we went to.


I didn't like the food but the scenery was so beautiful!

--

Chilled out at the beach within our hotel area.





--

Candid shot taken by Chris! Haha!


Wah, I never realized that my photo-taking pose was so stylo milo one.. ah?

---

Another group photo


---

My lovely room in Batam


And I had it all to myself! (And baby Cookie, of course!)

--

Beautiful view from my window..





Taken using the pano camera function:


Not exactly accurate, but I thought it looks pretty cool ya!

Check this out..


---

Always nice to have Cookie accompanying me! 


---

My lovely selfie with Cookie!


I guess when one has a nice room (with simple background, natural sunlight shining through the windows).. The selfies naturally look better effortlessly!

Looking forward to having my own lovely house!

---

Other miscellaneous stuff:

Hotel's breakfast~
Mama used to make this for me every morning when I was in primary school.


So gonna get a toaster one of these days!

--

 Gifts from my Manager and AM!


---

Stuff that I bought for my sis and kids:






Loves the cooling and soft material! Bought 2 tops and 1 pyjamas for myself too. Wanted to buy more but I ran out of ruppiah! >.<

---

That's all for now.. Looking forward to the next retreat! I wonder where would we be going then? Heehee! I hope it's BKK! *Prays hard*


No comments:

Post a Comment