Sunday, April 10, 2016

DOTS: Honor and Love

Oh YA, I finally started watching this show because it's ending soon.
(I don't want to wait one week for the new episode each time.)

Basically I watched this because of Joong Ki.
Not just because he is oh-so-cute but also because he is really a good actor.

Also loves his co-star, Song Hye Kyo.
Love her acting in Full House (co-starring Rain) many years back.
She's so pretty! 
(By the way, she is only 1 year older than me so age is not an issue for me and Joong Ki ya? LOL.)

Anyway, Joong Ki didn't disappoint me at all.
This is a perfect noona-dongsaeng love (aka 姐弟恋).
Despite being younger, Joong Ki appears to be so manly and reliable!
I will totally entrust myself to a man like this character. 

Other than romance itself, there's so many things that I love about this show!

Here's sharing one of it..

Honor

Recap: Shi Jin defied orders and let Mo Yeon did the operation on the VIP.
Although the VIP was saved, Shi Jin was punished for disobedience.
Mo Yeon tried to speak up for him but he dragged her away.

Initially she felt bad because he helped her and lost his chance to be promoted..



..But he told her that he did it because it was the right thing to do.
(Opps.)

Even though Mo Yeon was quite pissed off by his words, I must say I do admire him for that.

---

Later when he met up with his dad.. 






I guess I know why Shi Jin grows up to be such an honorable man. :)

---

Additionally..

Love

(Yes, husband-wife love of Shi Jin's parents and son-mother love of Shi Jin and his mum.)

Kinda sad and touched that they still want to include the wife / mother even though she has passed away. They spoke of us as if she is still around.
I guess she is, in their hearts.



If I were her, I think my only regrets would not being able to take care of them.
Other than that, I would think the God has been most kind to me..
Giving me such an awesome husband and an outstanding son!

So envious..

No comments:

Post a Comment