Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My First Overseas Work Trip!

Been super busy all of a sudden so I didn't really have the time to feel excited.. 
But The Day is tomorrow so suddenly I'm feeling so excited! Haha!

Yes, I'm going to Batam tomorrow! Not for my own leisure but to coordinate for my company's teambuilding retreat! 
Ferry tickets, guided day trips, hotel stay.. All paid by the company! Woohoo! How cool is that~~~!

This is the first time I'm traveling overseas for work. 
Although it's just Batam and only for 3D2N, I'm pretty excited nonetheless!

It's also going to be the first time I stay in a hotel room ALONE! Gosh, I'm a bit scared actually. 
Hope it's clean ya! >.< Gonna bring my baby Cookie.. de cushion! 

Gonna be away for 3D2N.. Hope Zai will behave himself at home. No biting please! 
And I hope he can still well at night even though his human bed (ME!) is not around.

 


My cute little manja boy..
I gonna miss sleeping with him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment