Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Goodbye KFC, Pizza Hut...

Time flies... It's my last day there.

So grateful for them for offering me job (even though it was just a temp) when I was jobless.
Also thankful for being kind to me and I really appreciate them making me feel like I'm part of the team and not just a temp staff.

On my first day of work, Carol added me to their HR WhatsApp group. We had lunch together. When I talked, they listened and responded. They made me feel like I belonged there even though I'm just a temp and will be leaving very soon.

Today is my last day. They told me to keep in touch and they will jio me out for makan. It's funny how I was there for barely a month and yet my relationship with them was much better than my relationship with those at my previous company. 

So blessed to meet kind colleagues after being in a toxic environment for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment