Thursday, January 9, 2020

1st Day of Work... Again!

Reporting for work at SPTel today!

Had been so afraid of oversleeping as I only started work at 9.30am previously... So I decided not to sleep at all!

What a BAD decision...

But I think I still slept a bit. THANK GOD, I managed to wake up in time! But somehow I delayed leaving the house and to play safe, I decided to take a cab instead of waiting for bus 86. Moreover it was starting to drizzle!

And while I was contemplating, I spotted a cab! 

Okay lah, takeeeeee!

Farecab was only $6+. Woohoo!

---

Pleasantly surprised to see my desk! It's very nice, spacious and it's labelled with my name! There was also a welcome kit and a new yoga mat!


I love it!!!

---

Later the IT guy came and set up my laptop for me... Brand new laptop and optical mouse! (But I think I gonna bring my own wireless mouse to use at work, haha! Don't like wires.)

Realised that the pantry is very nice!


---

Jean brought me around and introduced me to everyone. They all seemed friendly and nice! But a bit worried because there are so many of them and I'll be the one bringing new hires to introduce to everyone next time... Hope I can remember the names and departments soon!

Dawn taught me how to do her tasks... So chim! Kinda worried if I can do them well! But I shall just try and see! Hope to stay long in this new company!

---

I guess it's a blessing in disguise! Left Shimizu but I got a better job now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment